Why Provide Search Console Account Access?
Google Search Console is used by website owners, developers, SEO specialists, and advertising professionals for a number of reasons specific to their profession. The tools and reports provided by the Search Console help measure and at times fix a site’s search ranking and traffic performance. Adding additional users allows them to fix possible issues the crop up or to make better informed strategy decisions associated with their role.
Providing another user or digital marketing agency account access still provides you absolute control over your account. It does not diminish your own capabilities within the system in any way. Sensitive information, such as your login credentials, or credit cards will not be visible to your agency or account manager even if they are allowed access to your account.
You can also remove or revoke a user or agency’s access from your account at any time.
More information, including Google’s Support Center’s instructions to provide Search Console account access can be found here: Google Search Console Support
How to Provide Access to your Google Search Console Account?
1. Sign into your Google Search Console Account
2. Choose a property by clicking the hamburger option in the top left of the navigation pane
3. Click the Settings icon towards the bottom of the left navigation pane
4. Click Users & Permissions
5. Click the Add User Button towards the top right of the screen
6. Enter the email address of the new user and select their appropriate permission level
7. Click Add