Search Engine Marketing
Google and Bing Ads. SEM/PPC is a paid option to ensure your site is displayed on the front page for your chosen keywords. Also blocks your competitors from paying for the top spot that you have earned through your SEO efforts.
- Utilize Google’s massive reach.
- Attract those searching with interest.
- Gain results faster versus SEO.
Digital Media Buying & Planning. This encapsulates the total realm of paid online advertising. PPC, CPM, Social, SEM, Amazon, or network buys—any advertisement on your desktop of mobile device falls into this category.
- Pinpoint target your buyer personas.
- Tailor the campaign to your precise business needs.
- Advertise with any budget.
Optimized Landing Pages
A landing page is an extension of your online advertising and social efforts. A landing page typically differs from other pages (including homepages) because their first priority is to convert the traffic into leads. Properly placed CTAs are required.
- Collect vital demographic & contact information about prospects.
- Learn which marketing channels are attracting & converting.
- Easily A/B test campaign messages & offers.
Email Marketing is an opt-in and budget friendly way of keeping your products, services, promotions, and overall brand relevant in your captured customers & leads minds.
- Drives online & in-store sales/conversions.
- Easily customize, integrate, & boost your other marketing tactics.
- Inexpensive way to reach large number of leads.